Research shows that youth who have at least one consistent, caring adult in their lives are more likely to go to college and build positive relationships. This is where a mentor comes in. They can become a powerful, positive force in the life of one of our San José Promise students!
By applying to become a mentor or mentee you will be directed to our new San José Promise Mentoring platform, Chronus. Our platform will allow you to become a mentor or mentee through our San Jose Promise program. Please join today!
I would like to be a Mentor
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network in the professional landscape
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- SUPPORT your alma mater through service
- SHARE your experience and wisdom to impact someone’s future
- BE part of the workforce and community efforts
- BECOME uplifted and inspired
- BE a change agent for a more inclusive community